Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

my weekend

The New Zealand Kiwis prior to


WALT: Explain in detail what I did on the weekend.

On the weekend me and Kamere were playing black ops,call of duty online. When me and Kamere were on the game we kept on winning but then my uncle played and then Kamere was losing because my uncle was the pro on free for all. Then me and Kamere stayed up all night with my uncle. I fell asleep at 5 am Saturday morning with my uncle.When we woke up me and Kamere saw the twins on the game, they were jealous because me, my uncle and Kamere were up all night playing  on the game .


On Sunday me and my dad went to the supermarket and he said he is not getting me anything. We ran into my uncle that i haven’t seen before, then we went to Gi. After that me and my dad saw my nan.  My dad said that he is going to turn back around the roundabout. Then my dad parked right next to my nan. Jasmine, my cousin gave me a dollar so i could get me some lollies.  

Sunday evening we all played cricket on the road by my house. I got heaps of hits and runs. My cousin threw the ball and I when I hit the ball it got my mum’s car, then my nan came out and said “who threw the toy gun at the house?”and then we said not me. We kept on playing then Rolin came out and we played touch. Rolin threw the ball at Jessica and we were laughing then we stopped laughing because she went to mum and told on us. It was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.