Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Adrian'sHoliday Highlight



Ferris Wheel
WALT: write a recount about my school holiday  using effective paragraphs

On the holiday’s i went to the easter show but first my uncle and my step sister and Chelly were looking for a parking spot but then we had to pay 5$ to get in and park. After that we went through the fald to the gate. It was for free to get in but then we went on all the ride’sbut we had to pay tickes to ride on them.It was fun after all of the ride’s we had ice crimes  my one was choluct and we had a doneit but it was at the easter show.    


When we walked in the easter show, the pony ride smells so bad that i had to put my spear  tshirt around my nose but i had a t-shirt under. The pony ride was for over 5 year olds. It was a sunny day when we went to easter show and it was a hot day to i wanted to stay at the easter show but we had to go home. When we were there it was funny because my cousin Ashley farted in front of people and they laughed. It was fun at the easter show me and my cousin had fun we had ever ride at the easter show and food there. I liked going on the rides with my cousin because it was a fun. After that we went on the pirate ship and the roll coaster then the fear fall and the basket ball and the bungy jump and the spinning cup and saucer and the kami
kaze then we went home .




After that i went home i played the xbox 360 and the game was call of duty at war it was a fun game.  IT was fun because i bate Ashanty and i bate her on the PS3 call of duty black 2 with snipers rifle’s. I got the last bullet  from doing a trick shot and Ashanty was crying and she was using a machine gun. After that we had dinner we had corn beef with chicken soup it was yum.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had so much fun at the Easter Show. I haven't been there to a very long time. Hopefully I can go next year.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.