Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

School picinc

WALT: recount our experience at our School Picnic
WP_20150327_11_25_01_Pro.jpg

It was a foggy Friday morning last week and the whole school went to the hall and sat down on the ground. We had to listen to the teachers and had to get our hat’s and bags to go to the beach for the school picnic. Then when we got to the beach we  got to eat if we were hungry, if not eating we got to play. First I went to the sand and I built a house with clay and water.  After I finished I went to play softball with other kids.Then I played soccer with Bailey, I was the goalie and the runner. Then rugby, after that I went to win some prizes. I tried to get a book but I missed the prize, then I got a torch, but it is really a pen, then I got heaps of humpty dumpty cards. It was a fun picnic.


My favourite part was softball it was fun when I played. I got to hit the ball and it went far, then I ran to the other side. I got out because a boy told me to run to the other side and another boy threw the ball at the pitch.

by Adrian room 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.